Saturday, January 24, 2009

I love all of you fellow OPL staffers


Even if I meet you only once a year at ED day. So I'm sticking you all your blogs in my Google RSS reader. Your taughts can't escape me anymore!


By the way, the cute cat realising the need for Reader's Advisory in the picture here looks very much like one of the beautiful cats I had in the days I decided to ignore my Allergy to Cats and have some near me. Cesar was a beautiful (not fat!) 17 pounder, who lived to be 17, and who still lives in my head, as most people who know me can ascertain ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, RA is much more effective when you don't have line-ups at the desk.

    I love the author read-alikes that Novelist has. They provide thoughtful suggestions, and they help me a lot when I have a patron looking for books by author that I know little about (or frankly have little desire to know better).

    ReplyDelete