Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Take out the trash every week or else...


Engaging De.li.cio.us heads on. Besides it not importing automatically my gazillion bookmarks I never look at, it help me see how many broken links I have in my favorites list. I'm looking at them one by one (and a full fourth of them are dead links!), and tagging them as I go. Which points at me that tagging is a science I will need to refine. Well, I'm on it. Sure was overdue on that favorites list cleanup...

At least dead links are not like real life trash. I live by the Gatineau Park. Pure lovely, I really enjoy it. I love nature. But it has its downsides. Besides 2 bear visits on my deck, we have to padlock our garbage cans, or we can pick up whatever was not wanted in the morning, and those Racoons and Skunks are thorough. They go to the bottom, and to get there, they get what is on top out. Logical, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment