Thursday, January 22, 2009

Learner pointers

I feel like I'm a party pooper for typing that, but that sound presentation from that Library far away sounded very much like a "how to chew gum" thing. Perhaps that I'm a bit blasé because I work in a library and I float in information and learning like the a cooked carrot in a vegetable soup. I'm more interested in the "how to add blogs to my RSS feed" than on the "yes you can do it, you can be a life long learner, keep your eyes on target..." kind of stuff.

This being said, I went thru it. I really want my shot at the IPod, I guess :). Really awakened the mercenary in me, and that mercenary part of me never sleeps far below the surface.

Now that I'm caught up, I'll see to it that my Wednesday mornings belong my little weekly information mass time. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment