Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So dazed and confused at times...

I'll echo a post from a very kind, sharing and caring person: It's easy to forget who you are on the web. I try to stick to one name, but sometimes I have to go on variations of what I want to use: Rachelene, or Rachelene2. As for passwords, it's hell. We can access the web from everywhere, but our notes and mementos in the real world don't always walk with us! So I try to KISS it (keep it simple, stup*d), but some website will ask for a more complex password than the one you are using, and... we have to remain safe, you know. Still I sometimes wonder why somebody would bother stealing ME or whatever information I have, it's not like I have much to hide. Still. Better safe than sorry...

So tell me. How many website have YOU been where you have logged in, connected to, got involved in telling yourself "this is the best thing in the world, how could I have done without it?" to then forget it, as goes to the oblivion of your subconscious mind as you find a new "this is the best thing in the world, how..."? Yeah, tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment