Wednesday, February 4, 2009

30

Today Mariève turns 30. She's shared my life for almost 5 years now, with all of it and a little more than she'd want at times. She also helps immensely with my daughters, keeping me in rein when I go excessive, and pointing to me plain common sense that I'd miss if she didn't give me feedback. I'm not the social kind much, I feel a bit autistic in society at times, but she's got a strange facility with those things that amazes me, especially since she can doubt herself so much, while at the same time being able to do so much. My beloved Mariève is gifted in so many ways and I think at times she doesn't know it, but she is so generous and capable of bringing so much to people around her, and all of it looking so natural!

My beloved is no fraud, she's real, she's whole, she's got good quality brains and I love her. I'm lucky to be loved by such a fantastic human being. Merci Mon Amour de partager ta vie avec moi!

No comments:

Post a Comment