Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why do 2 when you can do only 1?


Of course, why not do two exercises instead of only one?

Time to share my burning interest in paleontology with the rest of the world. Here is a nice pictures I've found in the Creative Common photo search on Flickr... And the next photo I will ship to my blog straight from Flicker!!!




Nice little monster leftovers, no? All of them found on publicly shared photos on Flickr!

I may not like Facebook, but I'm definitely liking Flickr... Got to push it on my Girlfriend, now...

2 comments:

  1. By the way, your girlfriend already knows the existence of Flickr, and for a while now. I've searched it for artistic inspirations. It's a bit like etsy shop (etsy.com) but without the selling part. What I don't understand about Flickr is who would publicly post pictures of his or her private life (kids, girlfriends, friends, family) or more precisely, why to such a big public? Or maybe I don't like to see my face there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. See it this way. Backup for photos if the computer crashes? I like to think that Yahoo servers are more reliable than our laptop. You may agree, from past experiences, no? As for posting pictures of us in public, who cares? Only those interested will see them. We are not so important that most people will make the difference between one tree and another in the forest.

    As for your face, it's beautiful. Get used to it!

    ReplyDelete