Saturday, February 7, 2009

Red shoe boxes


Buses are back in the street this morning. It looks strange, as in two months we were getting used to not see them around. They are not exactly cute, although it's not their purpose to be. Their purpose is to be useful. Reminds us that for 2 months they were of no use whatsoever...


Well, if people still want rides, they just need to ask. I was getting used to my new part-time job. I'll miss having people in my car.




Talking of vehicules, I just bought a small SUV to act as second vehicule and official family car. Mariève will be able to go around and I will spend a bit less time running around all over the place. I think it will be more practical than overloading the poor Protégé like a donkey everytime I want to get lost in the woods. Surprisingly the new vehicule is advertizing fuel needs that are lower than my protégé, even for a vehicule which is 1000 pounds heavier. We will see. They look big, still it has the same ground footprint as my car.


I'll take delivery in about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment